Rowdy Kind Gift Card
Can't decide? Not sure what they'll like? Give them the gift of Rowdy Kind and let them choose!
Gift cards are delivered digitally, so you can save on paper and avoid those pesky plastic gift cards.
*Gift Cards expire after 24 months.
*Gift Card Terms & Conditions
Last updated: 27 October 2020
1. These terms and conditions tell you about the legal terms and conditions which apply to your purchase and use of digital Rowdy Kind gift cards.
2. These gift card terms apply to pounds sterling gift cards purchased online through the Rowdy Kind UK website (www.rowdykind.com) for redemption on deliveries to UK addresses.
3. Rowdy Kind reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our Rowdy Kind gift cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your Rowdy Kind gift card constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these gift card terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made. Rowdy Kind gift cards remain the property of Rowdy Kind who maintains the right to cancel the card in its sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with applicable laws or as a result of circumstances beyond its control).
4. The value of your Rowdy Kind gift card can be redeemed online at www.rowdykind.com provided the gift card is redeemed within the redemption period of 24 months from the date of issue.
5. The gift card balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another card.
For gift cards purchased online, Rowdy Kind will provide you with specific denominations to choose from up to £50.
8. Your Rowdy Kind gift card is valid for a period of 24 months from the date of purchase following which they expire automatically. A gift card cannot be used after the expiry date and any remaining balance will be removed and the card will become invalid and no longer available for use. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of a gift card’s expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
9. A Gift Card expires automatically once its balance has been exhausted.
Gift Cards may be used to pay for the whole or any part of an online order.
11. Only one gift card may be used per online order.
Lost/ Stolen/ Damaged
12. You are solely responsible for the safe keeping and security of your gift card following delivery. In cases where your Rowdy Kind gift card is lost or stolen, Rowdy Kind is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a card. Rowdy Kind cannot be held responsible for the any balance lost on a Rowdy Kind gift card as a result of theft or fraud.
Crediting a Rowdy Kind gift card
14. Any goods paid for using a gift card that are subsequently returned for a refund will be credited to the original gift card or issued on a new Rowdy Kind gift card. For returns where part payment was taken from a gift card, the refund will be credited to your gift card in the first instance.
15. If a partial refund is made for any purchase using a Rowdy Kind gift card and another method of payment, then any refund amount owing will be credited to the Rowdy Kind gift card in the first instance.
16. If the total to be refunded is more than originally paid by Rowdy Kind gift card, then any remaining refund balance will be refunded to the other method of payment used by you (i.e. debit/credit card or cash).
Governing Law and jurisdiction
18. These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts