We know getting your parcels quickly is really important.
Orders received by noon will be dispatched same day Monday-Friday, orders received after noon will be dispatched the following working day. We do not dispatch on Saturdays, Sundays or Bank Holidays.
On rare occasions our deliveries are slower than this due to short-term short supply. In these cases delays will be stated on the product page of the item you are ordering.
Got a question? Just drop us a note: email@example.com
Further strikes are confirmed as:
- Thursday 20 October 2022
- Tuesday 25 October 2022
In addition, there is further strike action expected 2nd Nov- 2nd Dec.
- Network & National Distribution 2, 8, 14, 23, 30 November
- Parcel and letter processing and distribution, Royal Mail international parcel and letter services, Collections (customer, Post Office, postbox) 3, 9, 15, 24 November & 1 December
- Parcel and letter deliveries 4, 10, 16, 25 November and 2 December
We therefore recommend, if you have a deadline order your items as early as possible in advance of the strike dates, as we will do our best to dispatch at efficiently as possible.
Shipping Rates & Information
Shipping rates are calculated at checkout after all discounts including discount codes or sale prices are calculated.
Standard shipping - £5.00 (Free over £25). Currently taking 5-7 Business Days, not the advertised 48hours
- Royal Mail "48 hour" Parcel Service
- Over £45 Royal Mail "48hr" Tracked Parcel Service
Express shipping - £7.00 (£2 over £25). Currently taking 3-5 Business Days, not the advertised 24hours.
- Royal Mail "24hr" Parcel Service (Tracked)
Minimum order £30.
- Standard shipping (10-15 days) - £15
- Express shipping (3-5 days) - £22
Please note: now that we have left the EU we no longer ship to the Europe due to duty and import restrictions. We're very sorry.