It’s that time of year when we all discuss personal new year's resolutions and goals for the upcoming year, however, this year we’re making resolutions for Rowdy Kind too! We continuously hear from all of you that you want to know more about us, so we wanted to share them with you.
2021 Rowdy Kind Resolutions:
Kind to Planet: We have learned SO MUCH in the past year about sustainability, sourcing, and just running a sustainable business overall! But there is still so much for us to learn:
- In 2021, we're going to find out more about our CO2 emissions, the issue generally, and what we can do to reduce our emissions at Rowdy Kind. We'll tell you what we find out, and what we’re going to do about it.
- This year we want to remove 30,000 plastic bottles from bathtime.
Kids Come First: In everything we do at Rowdy Kind, we put kids’ needs first. Whether it be making the right choices during product development, ensuring our bars can keep up with their rowdy antics, or ensuring we are doing our best for their future.
- In 2021 we’re going to launch (at least) two more products that make bath time a FUN, kind to skin, plastic-free experience for kids.
- We'll also make at least two improvements to our existing products to make them even better for kids and their specific skin & bathtime needs!
- We’re also going to make sure we keep putting OUR kids’ first too! Starting a business and being mum’s (not to mention the pandemic), things can easily get out of balance. The #1 rule of Rowdy Kind is: Family First - we’re going to make sure that we book two family vacation periods where we put Rowdy Kind on pause (like we just did last week), as well as ensure we have ‘phone free’ time daily to really connect with our kids (something I know we can all relate to!) - for us this is generally bathtime.
Kinder World: Making our mark on creating a kinder world is at the heart of Rowdy Kind. Not only are we on a mission to make doing better, simpler - We want to support families in raising the bolder, braver, better grown up’s of tomorrow. This is what we’ll do to make sure we keep doing that in 2021:
- We'll execute at least two more Rowdy Acts of Kindness campaigns, as we did this year when we suppored the Surrey Care Trust & Young Minds charities.
- We received great feedback from our “United Against Bullying” blog series for anti-bullying week this past November. In 2021, we'll collaborate with more subject matter experts about topics you told us you needed help with both sustainability-related and kid-related - so we can all keep learning together.
- We’re going to let you behind the scenes more! You’ve told us you love it when we show you how the products are made, ‘sneak peeks’ and just every-day shenanigans! We'll also introduce you to the key people on the team (like Anne Marie, who's been on the journey since the start but hasn’t been properly introduced yet!).
Have some advice for us? Pass it on! Ideas on how to make them better? Don’t hesitate! Are we missing something? Let us know! We are always thrilled when we receive your feedback and ideas as we are raising the bath bar, together - with you!
Kate & Anne Marie