Hoppy Easter Giveaway - Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Tilbury Ltd, trading as Rowdy Kind (company no. 09089701)] whose registered office is at 72 The Street, Shalford.
- The competition is open to newly subscribed residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Rowdy Kind and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- In order to enter the free prize draw entrants must enter their email address at: https://www.rowdykind.com/pages/hoppy-easter-giveaway or via other advertised forms.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry Sunday March 28th at 11:59pm. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted for that month’s draw.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Provide your email address and accept marketing communication from Rowdy Kind (Tilbury Ltd.) via the above methods.
Only one entry will be allowed per person, where fraudulent duplicate entries are identified the organisers will remove those entries at their sole discretion. The organisers are under no obligation to inform the contest entrant of the removal of their fraudulent entries.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
One bundle of: One Wild & Awesome Bundle RRP £25 + One 'Cuddlebunny' towel by Cuddledry RRP £40 (size 3-6)
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Rowdy Kind ‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
24. Rowdy Kind shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
25. Rowdy Kind also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.