Have your kids been hearing about Plastic Free July this month and are looking to make some #ecoswaps of their own?
Here are some fun ideas just for them!
- Pick candies without plastic wrapping
- Give Reusable water balloons a try!
Either make your own or get some like these from our friends at The Clever Cactus:
- Lunch box & snack containers are better than resealable bags
*Tip the Rowdy Kind tin’s are perfectly repurposed for snacks on the go!
- Swap for a bamboo toothbrush (make sure you check the bristles aren't plastic though!)
- Go cone instead of cup when out for icecream!
- In the market for a new toy or picking out a gift for an upcoming birthday party? Plastic free toys are more fun for everyone!
Have we missed anything? Let us know!